We want to turn your success stories into case studies.
We know that many of you around the province are applying creative and innovative solutions to local workforce development challenges. But we also know that you don’t often have the opportunity to share what you’re doing — or to learn from the successes of others.
Why we’re doing this
Our case study projects rigorously document promising practices and policies, and evaluate their potential to be used across Ontario. We look for evidence that these practices can be transferred, scaled up, and made relevant for the broader workforce development sector.
We encourage all workforce development professionals in Ontario to submit a success story (e.g., service providers, associations, employers).
At the end of the project, you’ll get the full case study report along with complementary, personalized communications products that can be shared throughout your community.
We’ll also share case study summaries on our website.
Are you ready to participate?
You must be willing to work with an external research partner for a minimum of six weeks, and participate in interviews, document review, focus groups, and surveys.
How to participate
Submit your success story HERE
- You can submit your success story at any time. There is no deadline for submissions.
- We review submissions at our bi-monthly Research and Evaluation Sub-Committee meetings. Meeting dates for 2017 are July 27, September 28, and November 23.
- We let you know the results of our review within one week of each meeting date.
- If your submission is chosen, we work directly with you to develop an appropriate research and evaluation framework.
If you’re thinking about participating, make sure you can show:
- The demonstrated impact of the practice or policy in your local community
- Its potential province-wide application, relevance, or transferability
- Your organization’s strong interest in, and capacity for, participating in a rigorous case methodology and approach